Created by owner/filmmaker, Chris Greystone A.K.A. "The Greystone Kid" and completed in 2011, this beautiful studio and sound stage has a long list of clientel, and features a modern, contemporary look mixed with early '40s film noir environments. Our Pre-Lit Green Screen Hard Cyc provides the best lighting set-up for any stage its size, and the stage wall interiors have all been sound-proofed and sound-treated.
Sound crews love this stage and DP/Camera Ops/Cinematographers and Photographers love the option of using our state-of-the-art lighting gear and other equipment that we provide. So as to keep their load light and set-ups quick.
Green Screen Studio Specs -- 18' wide x 13' high x 13' deep. 35' shooting distance.
12' wide x 10' high White, Grey, Black seamless cove backdrops ($20 extra/per set-up and strike)
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- DP/Camera Op/Lighting Gaffer Services
- Cinematography and Photography classes taught hourly by private tutor
- On-Location Indie shoots with Director-DP-Gaffer and G&E Team
- Teleprompter Operators with Teleprompter Services
- Photography still shoots – Head Shots, Product Shots, Commercial, Dramatic, Print
- Editing / Post-Production Services : Graphics Creation/Visual animation
STUDIO RENTAL RATES
- Block Rates -- for all film and video shoots with your camera/s, cast and crew – ( for a full-day shoot - up to 12 hrs Max)
- Rates range from $400.00 a day up to $800.00 a day depending on: your project's needs, total cast and crew,
extra gear or prop rentals needed, Teleprompter kit
with Prompter Operator, Pro DP/Camera Op with 4K Cam, GH5 Rig with Lenses and tripod kit, etc.
- $200.00 half days - (up to 6 hrs max)
- $50.00 an Hour (2 hr. minimum)
Block rates for all photography / still shoots
- $500.00 a day
- $250.00 a day (half-days)
GH5 HD/4K CAMERA with Pro DP/Cinematographer and Full Use of the Studio, and all gear
- Cinematographer with Panasonic GH5 4K/HD Cinema Rig
- $500.00 a day (Rate based on 8 hr day)
- $100.00 an hr
- Two-camera shoots with Pro Cam Operators also available
PROJECTS SHOT HERE AT THE STAGE
Short Films ‒ Doc Interviews ‒ How -To Instruction Videos ‒ Actor Reels ‒ TV Pilots ‒ Sizzle Reels ‒ Web-Based Promos ‒ Commercials ‒ Product Videos ‒ Crowd-Funding Campaigns ‒ Talk Shows ‒ Music Videos ‒ Product Photography ‒ DVD One-Sheets ‒ Children and Tween Pilots ‒ Feature Film Cast and Crew Reunions ‒ Exercise and Dance Training Videos ‒ Stop-Motion Animation ‒ Bumpers ‒ Comedy Hosting Reels
Click on images to enlarge
8123 1/2 Foothill Blvd Sunland, CA 91040
Bookings and walk-through appointments
(818) 270-7644 / email@example.com
The studio is located in the back of the building. Take the side street Mather Ave (left) and pull into the rear parking lot. You’ll see the large grey roll-up door and black awning with 8123 ½ and the letters TGS in white type.
NEW BUSINESS HOURS
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday – 8:00 am to 12:00 am
Sunday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Huge 6,000 sq ft parking lot - Free Parking – Free Wi-Fi and Coffee